This is an adaptation of an email I received.
1. What is your occupation right now? bookkeeper for husband's business/slacker
2. What color are your socks right now? sorry, not wearing any
3. What are you listening to right now? the air coming through the heater vents
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chex mix
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my daughter
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES!
8. How old are you today? 54
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Preferrably none
10. What is your favorite drink? Hmmm! Tea, Pepsi, tea, mocha, tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Tried Sun-in once. It turned my hair green. Was always afraid to try anything else after that.
12. Favorite food? Buttered popcorn! Its those little comfort foods that make life sweet! AMEN!
13. What is the last movie you watched? Back to the Future III
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas or Thanksgiving
15.. How do you vent anger? Depends -- maybe crying, yelling, or yelling some more, being sarcastic, just go off by myself and think about it
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books, Barbie and Ken, doll house and furniture, rocking horse, bike or trike, roller skates and other dolls, toy kitchen items. Any miniture item that looked like its full-sized counterpart..
17. What is your favorite season? summer and fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you? I love hearing from my friends! So you can contact me at off key mama at g mail dot com. Hopefully, you know how to put it together so it will work. :)
20. Who is least likely to respond? I have no idea!
21. Who do you live with? Husband, 4 dogs, 2 cats, and an old goldfish
22. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
23. What is on the floor of your closet? carpet, dirt, pet hair, boxes with unknown contents
24. What did you do last night? Read and sleep
25. What are you most afraid of? Loved ones being hurt
26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?cheese
27. What is your favorite kind of dog? I like bigger ones best. But, I do have a special place in my heart for Boston Bull Terriers.
28. Favorite day of the week? Friday
29. How many states have you lived in? 4 - one three different times
30. How many states have you been in (not counting landing at airports)? 37 plus at least 2 more if you do add in airports
31. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
32. What is your favorite flower? Iris - preferrably yellow (not bronze or gold) But, I like all flowers, so if you send me some I won't complain about what kind they are. :)