Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's in the Stars (Borrowed)

"People want to follow your example! They think you have the secret to looking good."

This is my "quickie" horoscope for today. It is actually more of a horror-scope. I have a splitting headache. I haven't showered or combed my hair or brushed my teeth. My mascara is smeared under my eyes. (I actually wore some yesterday - and lipstick, too!) I still have on my outdoor shoes and old black sweatshirt after taking care of the dogs.

Okay, I'll give myself some slack. It is only 8:00 a.m., and I haven't had breakfast, either. Maybe I'll feel and look better as the day goes on.

1 comment:

Janssen said...

Thank you so much for your nice comment today - it completely made my Friday that much nicer :)

I really appreciate all your kind and thoughtful comments! You're the best!