Friday, May 1, 2009

Tagged.

Motherhen at The Chicken Coop tagged me. P, you'll be sorry some day. jk, jk! This is going to be kind of a bust, cuz I'm boring. Really. Also, I am borrowing some of P's responses. They're too good not to pass on.


The Rules:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8’s.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Seeing my son and grandchildren and other family members
2. Meeting family that I haven't yet met
3. Being debt free
4. Going camping again
5. Getting a house (or fixing ours) with at least two bedrooms and at least one full bath on the main floor
6. The end of the BO administration
7. When Roe vs Wade is overturned
8. Scientists finding a cure or at least better treatments for cancer
Bonus: Hearing my daughter sing again.

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Changed the bed
2. Laundry
3. Visited and drank tea with K (who did not have on her new shoes)
4. Balanced the check books and paid bills
5. Cooked and served frozen pizza for dinner
6. Let the dogs in and out a hundred times (more or less)
7. Called my mother on the phone
8. Read blogs and my email

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. See my son and grandchildren more often
2. Play the guitar and sing on pitch while playing
3. Knit and crochet and embroider (I'm all thumbs.)
4. Alter sewing patterns so they fit perfectly
5. Sew really, really well
6. Do a better job of choosing colors, fabric, and patterns that "go together"
5. Think faster and comprehend more and retain more of what I read (My brain has slowed way down.)
6. Go some place warm in the winter
7. Move my husband's business out of the house
8. Keep my house clean

8 Shows I Watch:

We don't have TV, so I don't watch any shows.

8 Bloggers: I really don't know 8 bloggers well enough to do this. Adrienne would be one, but P already tagged her. Amber, you willing? The Songster? Miriam (I think Ashley tagged you)? Bart? Janssen? Merrick? Shay? If I tagged you and you don’t care to play, that’s ok! Have fun.

6 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Things I look forward to...

#6 Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Happy May,
'Aunt Amelia'

Ashley and Dave said...

We didnt have to worry about the Delta flights because we are still using them...so I am thankful I didnt have to deal with that headache!

Packrat said...

Ashley, I'll comment both places - that's good. I asked because I know someone. He couldn't actually do anything about it, but thought he could give some advice.

The Songster said...

We should totally go to Yellow Pine this year!

Anonymous said...

I wish we didn't have tv. During Lent when we gave it up, it was awesome! Seriously, not much of a penance for me, but for the other 3, major suffering LOL.

In the evening, Redd would play music and we'd sing and listen. It was a much better way of unwinding than zoning in front of the tv, for me!

Thanks for playing. The day when R v W is overturned is going to be a beautiful day, both in Heaven & on Earth.

Amber said...

sure I will :)