Friday, May 18, 2012

Long Time...

I miss my blogging buddies.  I apologize for not keeping up with everyone.   Because I spend an hour or more almost everyday "chatting" with my daughter, I'm not spending time reading or posting. Must catch up! 


The one really new thing is that I finally signed up and took a quilt class.  The quilt blocks are about half assembled.  Will post a picture when the top is finished.

One of my all time favorite books is Anne of Green Gables.  Maybe it is because I have red hair.  Maybe it is because I have always been clumsy and have been known to cause some havoc and mayhem.  Maybe it is because when things went haywire my mother called me her red-headed step-child. Whatever, there is a link at the bottom of Carmen's (my daughter) post that hopefully you give a laugh or two.  Here is the link just in case.  LOL  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OLOl_qPLWc

If you are interested, here is a link to my daughter's blog in which she describes life in Seoul. http://canusing2.blogspot.com/2012/05/but-i-dont-want-to-go-among-mad-people.html You will find spelling errors.  Carmen said that at home she has to type really fast and post or she loses everything.

Hoping everyone one is well and enjoying spring.

Sue

5 comments:

Packrat said...

If the header picture looks like it has a grease spot on it, it is actually from a drop of water that was on the camera lens.

Vee said...

Hi Sue~

I'm just glad that you surfaced long enough to say hello. Sometimes I get to wondering where everyone has gone. It's been crickets here for a while now.

How fun to take a quilting class. My quilting lessons begin and end at the Missouri Quilting Company videos at You Tube.

Enjoy a lovely weekend!

Madeline's Album said...

Glad to see you back blogging. I have been keeping up with your daughters blog. I am doing great and enjoying our (summer weather here). Karl has his good days and bad days. Keep him in your prayers. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Barb said...

Hi Sue!

Oh, long time no see!! I have no room to talk, it's been almost a month since I've posted! I think that blogging has slowed down - maybe because of Spring, or Facebook, who knows?! Nevertheless, it's wonderful to hear from you!

Love your header picture!

I am excited to see your quilt top! I hope that you have fun in your class... :0) I bought material for a blouse, does that count?

We all need some "talk time" with our daughters, I'll bet you really miss her - I can't wait to check out her blog, thanks for the link!

Hugs,
Barb

Betsy said...

I love Anne of Green Gables too! :)

I too have fallen out of the blogosphere and have been contemplating getting back in it again. I've been going through some of the blogs I used to follow, to find many of them no longer blogging. I guess things go in cycles, eh? Hope you're well and enjoying the holidays.